Followers

Saturday 20 June 2020

My Computor


My Computor

By Sis Unsworth 

I don’t like my computor, it always gives me grief,
I know each time I shut it down it does bring me relief.

Sometimes I get an email, I’m not sure if it’s a scam,
I can’t do rocket science, the computor thinks I can.

I don’t like my computor, it often makes me scream,
When things I just don’t understand, appear upon my screen.

They really are essential, frequently I’m told,
Is it that I’m stupid, or am I just too old?

I don’t like my computor, don’t mean to be a bore,
At certain times I wonder, just what I have one for?

However, I will persevere, and hope I just might win,
Or else you’ll find the bloomin thing, inside my rubbish bin!

Copyright Sis Unsworth

3 comments:

  1. As always, very entertaining. I know at times we must all share your sentiments but, hopefully, our computers wont meet the same end; oh I don't know though. Thank you for sharing your thoughts Sis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Sis mine's the same, even Alexa's stopped talking to me (says she's got a headache) great poem, by the way. However, I'm surprised IT allowed you to send it in. Big Brother, I fear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to read another of your impeccable rhyming verses. Your poem says it all perfectly. Loved it!
    Shelley.

    ReplyDelete