Followers

Sunday 25 April 2021

Convo with my trouble & strife:

 Convo with my trouble & strife: 

By Len Morgan

"You lazy bastard, you got up at 10:00am & what have you done other than writing for that stupid writer's group blog and play on that silly bloody computer."
"But, I got up, got dressed, did the washing up, made tea, fed the dogs, picked up and flushed away poop in the garden, washed shaved & put my teeth in. It's now 10:35am, but you're still in bed reading on your I-phone.  What have you done?"
"I do everything! I cook our meals..."
"If you like I could cook once in a while..."
"I don't want to eat the shit you would serve up!"
"I could..."
"I don't like spaghetti bolognese, or boiled eggs & soldiers, or eggs & chips, Chilli Con Carne, shepherds pie or sausage & mash..."
"But they are all the things that I like!"
"Well, you're not getting em cos I won't cook em!"
"Then I could..."
"I've told you before, keep out of my kitchen! Except for doing the washing up, I can't do everything. That's an end to it!"  Storms out.

2 comments:

  1. I have got my earplugs in Len. I love sausage and mash and shepherds pie
    perhaps you should come round mine for dinner, however, it won't be Jo who cooks it, she doesn't like either, either

    ReplyDelete