Followers

Thursday 5 November 2020

Knowing Calm & Peace

 

Knowing Calm & Peace

by Rosemary Clarke

Kittens prancing 'round the floor
While on my lap cats gently snore
My day begins calmly like this
No more fights from mum or sis
No more bullying yells and fuss
Here it's now just all of us
Cats and human animal here
Living through the months and years
Knowing calm and knowing peace
Hoping this will never cease
But knowing if it ever ends
I've got my Nat, Anka and friends.

Copyright Rosemary Clarke

 

 

3 comments:

  1. It's one thing to have a fixed unhurried life but, you must miss them and their banter (just a little?). Missed you at the zoom meeting yesterday evening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds idyllic, I assume Nat, Anka and friends are cats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust your life will be peaceful from now on. One thing about animals - they never judge.

    ReplyDelete