Followers

Saturday 28 November 2020

IT'S LOO-DI-CRASS!

 IT'S LOO-DI-CRASS! 

by Rosemary Clarke

Heard the latest on Southend
The councillors are round the bend
This is the most important news...
THEY'VE GONE AND CLOSED ALL OF THE LOOS!
So if for edibles you shop
Southend's not the place to stop.
And don't you be caught out in there
Or you will soil your underwear.
Make quite sure of your bus I think
Or you will make a dreadful stink!
 
It seems I have just made a mistake
If to the loo you wish to take
An open one on Southend beach
From open shops, it's out of reach.
So, if a penny you will spend
Don't go looking in Southend.

Copyright Rosemary Clarke

 

1 comment:

  1. If what you say is true, and you can't find a loo
    then it will be a ghost town, the thought just makes me frown
    Stay away oh what a stink! I'll complain, where's me pen & ink...
    NICE one Rosie...

    ReplyDelete