Followers

Thursday 27 May 2021

A Group Message

 A Group Message

By Sis Unsworth


I’m now counting down, till we all meet in June,

and speaking sincerely, it can’t come too soon.

It seems long ago, since we all last met,

so I’ll remind you again, so you won’t forget.

I will have bread pudding, here ready for you,

So make sure you turn up, whatever you do.

a big thanks to Len, who has kept us all going,

the Blog’s a success, and it keeps on growing.

But just as I’m feeling, so happy & bright,

I heard on the news, & it gave me a fright,

The Indian variant has entered our land,

and may change again, our well laid plan.

So the 24th jaunt, may not be so near,

like a fading dream, we once held so dear

So, keep fingers crossed, it will all be Okay

I’m sure we will meet on our chosen day.*

There will be bread pudding, waiting for you,

So take care and keep safe whatever you do!

Copyright Sis Unsworth

 

* Note:

Let’s see, the 24th of July 202?

3 comments:

  1. Another masterpiece, and a good read! I added a pink note, but I'll remove it if you wish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it Sis, Indian variant permitting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill be there Sis! I have invited Karen to come. Len its 24 June not July.

    ReplyDelete