Followers

Thursday 19 May 2022

Personal Wellbeing ~ 21

 
Help!

The Barefoot Medic (needs your help)

I’ve stayed silent too long.  I’ve got false teeth. 

 

I need to use tooth glue (Polygrip) to keep my top plate in place.

 

So, the glue tends to make my mouth dry.  I have type 2 diabetes, so prefer not to suck sweets to bring moisture to my mouth.

 

In the past two years, I tried chewing gum, but it sticks to my top plate and can’t easily be removed. 

 

Then, “Salvation” I found that Wrigleys Spearmint Gum didn’t stick to my upper plate; problem solve!?  Not quite! 

 

Because I’ve increasingly found it hard to source WSG ~ even on the internet?!

 

Does anybody know why I can’t source Wrigleys spearmint gum, or have any idea why it isn’t available? 

 

HELP!

 

Attach answers or send them to Len (Many thanks)

1 comment:

  1. Wrigley's have been taken over by Mars (USA). Your vital mouth freshener is no more...

    ReplyDelete