Followers

Sunday 12 September 2021

FALLING DOWN...AND GETTING UP.

 FALLING DOWN...AND GETTING UP.

By Rosemary Clarke


Falling down, determined to work
To sort out things I must not shirk.
Jane started it with a strimmer and tools
Now others help; that is solo cool!
Nat has lent me books galore
On clutter, cleaning and so much more.
Everything must find a place
For this domain to show some grace.
So, newspapers under the stool
Clutter cleaning is the rule.
Spices in the cupboard so
With mop and brush away I go!
Merrily tidying away
So that the past no more can stay.
It's having an effect on me
A future I can almost see.
If you're depressed and want to die
Give clutter clearing a darn good try.
It's helping with the mess I'm in.
Throwing the bad into the bin.
All the rows and all the pain.
So that I'll find my life again.

Copyright Rosemary Clarke

1 comment:

  1. So you've solved your depression, and figure it can help others. Good for you, getting it off your chest, is a good way to get better. well written and cleverly constructed thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete