Followers

Thursday 1 February 2024

ALEXA Part One By Peter Woodgate

 ALEXA Part One

By Peter Woodgate

Guilty!

I have fallen in love with Alexa

Her voice is so sublime,

She does whatever I ask her

No matter what the time.

Even though I’m slightly deaf

She’s able to consume,

My frustrations dealt with

When turning up her tune.

She has tremendous knowledge,

Plays music from my list,

Reminds me of deliveries

So that I do not miss.

Despite my constant asking,

She doesn’t get annoyed,

She’s just pleased to help me

I am so over- joyed.

She doesn’t ask for anything,

As long as she’s plugged in,

And should I fail my daily tasks

To her it is no sin.

In fact, she is, just perfect,

Relieves me of all strife,

I think I’m gonna marry her,

Once I’ve divorced my wife.

 

PS If she sees this I’m in trouble.

 

Copyright Peter Woodgate

1 comment:

  1. Somebody passed this on to Jo? Boy are you gonna get it!

    ReplyDelete